For a couple of seasons the Albino brand has been perfecting a new strategy focussed on consolidating commercial success as the first step in promoting the product.
This has led to the creation of a Resort 2016 collection whose principle elements are substantiality and accessibility combined with the brand's trademark style features.
Interacting volumes and clean lines stand out, as usual, among the designer's style features.
The silhouette is linear and layered, constructed with a vaguely classic style. The attitude is relaxed and unquestionably sophisticated.
There’s even a hint of eccentricity.
The idea is to create a perfect wardrobe, with a few key pieces and a complete assortment, with interesting variations in wearability and materials.
- Showerproof silk faille oversize parka to wear over cocktail dresses too
- Luxurious, colourful bonded silk duster coat
- Pieces in wool double cloth, as light and comfortable as knits
- Typical Albino style outerwear with architectural volumes, created in precious fabrics like quilted silk lurex and jungle deco design jacquard.
- A-line cut cocktail dresses accentuated with plissé in Cornely lace embroidered netting
- Masculine white poplin shirt interpreted in different volumes and dimensions with precious, elegant details.
The sharp construction and cut of the clothes and coats, and the decorative elements of the collection give a nod to Art Deco style and Bauhaus, recalled by the geometric designs of the quilted fabric, different stripes and the rigorously black & white micro polka dot, the jungle design jacquard taken from the fabrics of that era and the subtle shimmer of lurex, and even the colour palette.
Graphic black and white, caramel, pale rose, various shades of blue from dusty blue to china blue, charcoal, taupe and a hint of lacquer red mix and match with the greatest of ease.